Application form and fees:
Please send following documents andby email to email@example.com :
1. Filled Application Form(capital letters).
2. Proof of age (I.D., Passport, etc.)
3. CV or Biography
4. Proof of payment of application fee (non-refundable)
5. Photo (jpg format)
6. (optional) request for transcript of comments by judges (add extra 40 USD)
7. (optional) request for a recommendation of Dr. Krystian Tkaczewski to be used in auditions and competitions (add extra) 75 USD
8. Repertoire list submitted on link (YouTube or similar - no Google Drive).
Application fee - 110 USD (check payable to Connecticut Chopin Foundation, Western Union, PayPal transfer).
Payment of the non-refundable application fee and optional fees must be made using one of the following methods:
1. Personal check payable to V Future Stars International Piano Competition for US residents (if chosen check has to be sent to
20 Marshall St, Apt 6,
New Britain, CT 06053).
3. Western Union transfer (sent to: Krystian Tkaczewski, country USA, city: New Britain )
4. Transfer by zelle (use email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. PayPal transaction (if chosen please add 4 USD for application, and 2 USD for each optional fee. Account: email@example.com).
In memo section, please write: donation for Krystian Tkaczewski (please don't write anything else.)
6. Bank wire transfer (if chosen please add 20 USD).
20 Marshall St, Apt 6
New Britain, CT 06053
Bank of America
Account Number: 003850022882
Routing Number: 026009593
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Closing date of entry is midnight on December 1st, 2020 .
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org